This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Keenly focused on driving enterprise-wide success as a proactive Senior manager. Bringing strategic and innoviate mind set, knowing to take action of underperforming areas and capturing new opportunities for growth.
I offer essential intangibles such as an engaging and collaborative management style, Persuasive negotiating talents and clear foresight to navigate around potential operational risks
Completion Date Field of Study and Degree
2020 Udemy Academy, PMP
2019 Udemy Academy / Haroun Education, MBA – Master of Business Administration
2019 Udemy Academy
- The Complete Digital Marketing Course, Certificate
- DevOps Fundamentals, Certificate
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Certificate
- Deeply Practical Project Management – (16-PDUs), Certificate
- Agile Project Management, Certificate
- ITIL V3 Certificate, Certificate
- Ethereum and The Complete Bitcoin Course, Certificate
- The Basics of Blockchain Ethereum, Bitcoin, & More, Certificate
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Data Science, Certificate
- Business Analytics with Big Data, Certificate
2018 Udemy Academy/ Blockchain institute of Technology
- Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals & Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
- Blockchain Advanced Level: Uses Beyond Bitcoin & Bitcoin Advanced Level: Transactions
2010 Bar Ilan University, Israel, High-Tech Product Management, Certificate
2005 Concordia College and University, USA, Information Technology, Bachelor of Science (BSC)
2002 Afik College, Israel, Associate's degree, Industrial and Management Engineering
2001 ACTL, Software Engineering (UML-OOA/OOD), Certificate
1998 John Bryce, System Analysis, Certificate
CXO with over 30 years of achievements with a strategic mind set (Both Business and IT Strategy) as a driving force behind organizational vision, growth, performance improvement and increase profitability, carried the following roles:
- Broad International experience (Israel, Africa and Vietnam), leading every aspects of corporate IT in diverse industries with specialty serving highly regulated organizations with over 10,000 employees.
- Managed concurrent “small” projects and large-scale projects (over 10 million USD) mastered with replacing the enterprise core applications.
- Advising and shaping the Change Management process and capable of orchestrating the business transformation strategies.
- Effective in leading employees (up to 70), vendors, internal & external clients/users at all levels (up to 5,000).
- Encourages innovation by empowering people, focused on developing flexible, scalable and sustainable solutions.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Startup company, Vietnam
Nov. 2109 - Present
CEO and COO @ 2 Startup companies
Board of Directors member
1. Developing high quality business strategies /vision and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
2. Overseeing all operations and business activities including business development to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
3. Head of all software development Project Management- Hands-on (Development / Customization, standardization, and delivery)
4. Hands-on, Consulting: Digital Transformation, Software development and High-level Software Architecture.
5. Managing and leading all company departments: HR & Recruitment, Sales & Marketing, IT,
6. Wrote and holding the Business Strategy plan (including P&L) for short and long term, product road map, branding and investment plan with a 5-year vision, focused of increasing the company growth.
7. Working closely with overseas companies/ Vendors for establishing partnerships.
8. In-charge of all departments and all operational daily activities, setting goals and providing leadership and management for the purpose of a better service, productivity and eventually profitability. (HR, Customer support, Sales, Marketing, Software Development)
9. Set a 5-year plan for the HR and managed of all company employees.
10. Managing all the client’s network (client satisfaction) and business development from the pre-sale through software Development/ customization and customer support.
11. Leading Quality process and delivery of the Software Development life Sycle.
12. Leading and motivating the employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication with high standards.
CIO - Chief Information Officer and CTO
Family Medical Practice, Vietnam
Jul. 2014 - Nov. 2019
❏ Healthcare/ Hospital systems
❏ Subjected to a CEO. (600+ Users)
❏ 8 locations/sites of medical clinics in Vietnam
❏ Board of Management (BOM)
1. Led the IT objectives/ strategy, Digital Transformation, policies and IT governance. Planning and controlling the IT budget.
2. Full responsibility and ownership of all Software/ applications, core infrastructures and hardware:
a) Digital Transformation Projects
• Budgetary constraints Software development projects in a full life development cycle -SDLC (All from zero).
• oversaw and delivered the projects while ensuring quality and an on-time delivery, while setting the priorities (projects list):
❏ Clinic Management system: Electronic Medical Record (EMR) / healthcare system (HIT/HIS), from paperwork.
❏ Established and maintained an Emergency Ambulance Service call center: Software, IT infrastructures and telephony.
❏ Subscribers application and an online payment system
❏ New company website.
❏ Online Booking application
❏ Cloud / SAAS solution (imaging)
b) Core Enterprise Applications maintenance HIT/HIS- Healthcare/ Hospital Systems:
• Monitored and evaluated the successful implementation of products while developing further enhancements and or integration. (Inhouse and offshore)
• Significantly improved the Users experience/ satisfaction by an overall better efficiency and performance while running the core application (EMR), ~300% faster.
c) Designed and executed the high-level architecture of the IT department core infrastructures: servers, storage, backup, network, DRP, information security, cybersecurity, and hardware to support 24*7*365 availability of a reliable service with full redundancy.
3. Vendor Management: Outsource and Offshore companies: Negotiation/Creating cost-efficient contracts (reduced the company costs while negotiation with an average of 30%), project plan, progress monitoring, risks management and implementation.
4.Overall responsibility for management and hiring of all IT staff recruitment in Vietnam.
CIO - Chief Information officer
Jan. 2013 - Apr. 2014
❏ “Tailor-made” Financial and HRIS applications/ Systems
❏ Chief Information officer of 2 government offices and sole lead IT consultant to the government
❏ Subjected to a CEO, (700 Users), multi locations (14 sites)
❏ Board of Management (BOM)
1. Brought innovative solutions, elevating the IT facilities/solutions to support government ministries and the entire country. Increased productivity in about 300% by providing better service and much better efficiency.
2. Led the IT strategy and IT governance including the information technology budget planning and controlling. Formulated a strategic direction and guidance to software development and the IT core infrastructure.
3. Fully held the financial aspects: budgeting and budget review. (5-7 million $US yearly Budget for each office)
4. IT consultancy/ advisory for the whole of government ministries: Structuring IT departments in the country level. (The government in that time was not fully computerized)
5. Improved the systems redundancy, performance and implemented a fraud prevention features. (Saving over 5 million $US, yearly)
6. Initiated and overall management of all IT enterprise projects, IT strategy and IT governance.
7. Mastered the software development projects throughout the full life cycle (SDLC)
8. Management of software development and IT infrastructure (System) teams. (~70 Employees)
Director of Information Technology (eq. VP. Technology)
Jul. 2011 - Dec. 2012
❏ Financial application, Customs
❏ Projects director of multiple projects with diverse teams and vendors.
❏ Board of Management (BOM)
1. Built an over 10 million USD large data center: Servers, Storage, Backup, Network, DRP and Information Security while leading steering committees, reporting to the company CEO
2. Integration management between a new core application and an Anti-Fraud system, customization (Outsource& offshore, Czech)
3. Third-party training delivery to support the project go live (1 million USD budget)
4. Complex full life cycle data migration project from the legacy system to the new system (1 million USD)
5. Employees Management:
• Software development and IT infrastructure (System) teams: (~30 Employees): Developers, System analysts, ETL Team, QA.
• Managed cross-functional 8 project managers: product, engineering, sales and coordinated with 6 senior business partners: VP and CEO Level.